马上注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 11281|回复: 14

虚拟NXT

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-3 10:37:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ntwuhui 于 2014-2-13 23:27 编辑

Robotics is great but if you have a lot of kids that want to take part, you’re going to need a fairly large number of sets.  You don’t want to have spend the first 15 minutes of each class rebuilding the base robot for the lessons of that day. Up until now, you could use the ROBOTC Virtual Worlds, which requires you to useROBOTC.  Sometimes that’s not practical, especially when you’re dealing with fairly young kids that may not be ready for a written programming language.  Perhaps you want to use LabVIEW instead.  Well, choosing those languages used to mean foregoing the use of a virtual robot.  This has all changed with the release of Robomatter’s Virtual NXT.
What it is.
The Virtual NXT is, as the name suggests, a program that runs on the PC, emulating an NXT brick.  It looks and behaves pretty much like a real brick, with working buttons, a proper functional screen and all that good stuff.  It has a virtual USB connection that you can connect to with the programming environment of your choice.  Depending on the model of robot you use in your Virtual World, you have support for things like:
  • LEGO Light sensor
  • LEGO Touch sensor
  • Ultrasound sensor
  • HiTechnic Gyro
  • HiTechnic IR Seeker
  • LEGO NXT motor
It’s a virtual platform, so that means that certain features are not supported because they wouldn’t serve any purpose.  These include:
  • Full I2C implementation
  • RS485 on port 4
  • IO maps
  • LEGO colour sensor
  • Mailboxes for sending messages
  • Bluetooth
They’re not typically things you’d use in a classroom anyway, so I wouldn’t consider them missing, simply surplus to requirement in combination with a virtual environment.  The Virtual NXT has been designed to work with the following programming environments:
  • NXT-G
  • EV3 Programming environment (both Home and Education Edition seem to work fine)
  • LabVIEW
What it looks like.
捕获.PNG

2014-01-22_06-15-57_thumb.png
This is a screenshot of me fiddling with the Virtual NXT for the first time.  As you can see, I have the Home Edition of the EV3 software (it would work just as well with the Education one) and the Virtual NXT running.  The EV3 software sees the Virtual NXT as a USB device (bottom left) running firmware 1.31.  You can override the version number to something like 6.66, but I am not sure that will buy you a lot.  I am not going to play with LabVIEW since my knowledge of that environment is limited, but I am sure it’ll work just fine.  I don’t actually have NXT-G installed on this computer, so I can’t test that either.
If you’d like to see what it looks like in combination with NXT-G and a Virtual World, check out the video below:
This is a screenshot of me fiddling with the Virtual NXT for the first time.  As you can see, I have the Home Edition of the EV3 software (it would work just as well with the Education one) and the Virtual NXT running.  The EV3 software sees the Virtual NXT as a USB device (bottom left) running firmware 1.31.  You can override the version number to something like 6.66, but I am not sure that will buy you a lot.  I am not going to play with LabVIEW since my knowledge of that environment is limited, but I am sure it’ll work just fine.  I don’t actually have NXT-G installed on this computer, so I can’t test that either.
If you’d like to see what it looks like in combination with NXT-G and a Virtual World, check out the video below:

There is additional information on the product page: [LINK].
Where you can get it.
You can download the installer, which includes both the Virtual Worlds and the Virtual NXT, from the original announcement page: [LINK].  If you provide feedback and help out with the testing, they’ll give you 50% off when it is released.
There is additional information on the product page: [LINK].

软件下载点:http://cdn.robotvirtualworlds.co ... %20Demo%20build.exe
新增英文说明书:9楼

评分

参与人数 1乐币 +10 收起 理由
yhm849 + 10 中文乐高有你更多人能玩上机器人:)

查看全部评分

如果您觉得我的帖子对您有用,请不吝给我一个“赞”!
发表于 2014-2-3 13:06:06 | 显示全部楼层
沙发
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 14:18:06 | 显示全部楼层
这个不错,但需要激活码,否则只能体验使用
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 14:25:56 | 显示全部楼层
早想要了!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 14:35:59 | 显示全部楼层
翻译一下:
机器人技术是伟大的,但如果你有很多的希望参加的孩子,你将需要一个相当大的多套。你不想花费了每类的前15分钟重建基地机器人的那一天的教训。到现在为止,你可以使用ROBOTC虚拟世界,这就需要你useROBOTC 。有时候,这是不实际的,特别是当你处理相当年轻的孩子可能还没有准备好一份书面的编程语言。也许你想使用LabVIEW来代替。那么,选择用来表示放弃使用虚拟机器人的语言。这一切都改变了的Robomatter的虚拟NXT的释放。
它是什么。
虚拟NXT是,正如其名称所暗示的,这在PC上运行,模拟一个NXT砖的程序。它的外观和行为几乎像一个真正的砖,有工作按钮,一个适当的功能画面,所有的好东西。它有一个虚拟的USB连接,您可以使用您所选择的编程环境连接。这取决于你在虚拟世界中使用机器人的模型,你有事情,比如支持:
乐高光传感器
乐高的触摸传感器
超声波传感器
HiTechnic的陀螺仪
HiTechnic的红外导引头
乐高NXT马达
这是一个虚拟平台,这样就意味着某些功能不支持,因为他们不会起任何作用。这些措施包括:
全面实施I2C
端口4 RS485
IO地图
乐高色彩传感器
邮箱发送邮件
蓝牙
他们不是一般的东西你会在课堂上使用,无论如何,所以我不会考虑他们缺少的,只是顺差与虚拟环境相结合的要求。虚拟NXT的设计具有以下编程环境下工作:
NXT -G
EV3编程环境(包括家庭版和教育版似乎做工精细)
LabVIEW的
它是什么样子。

这是我的截图与虚拟NXT第一次摆弄。正如你所看到的,我有家里的EV3软件版(它会很好的工作与教育一)和虚拟NXT运行。该EV3软件看到虚拟NXT为USB设备(左下)运行固件1.31 。你可以重写版本号为类似6.66 ,但我不知道,你买了很多。我不打算用LabVIEW来打,因为我认为环境的知识是有限的,但我相信它会工作得很好。我实际上并没有安装在此计算机上NXT -G ,所以我无法测试,要么。
如果你想看看是什么样子与NXT- G和虚拟世界相结合,看看下面的视频:
这是我的截图与虚拟NXT第一次摆弄。正如你所看到的,我有家里的EV3软件版(它会很好的工作与教育一)和虚拟NXT运行。该EV3软件看到虚拟NXT为USB设备(左下)运行固件1.31 。你可以重写版本号为类似6.66 ,但我不知道,你买了很多。我不打算用LabVIEW来打,因为我认为环境的知识是有限的,但我相信它会工作得很好。我实际上并没有安装在此计算机上NXT -G ,所以我无法测试,要么。
如果你想看看是什么样子与NXT- G和虚拟世界相结合,看看下面的视频:

还有就是产品页面上的其他信息: [链接] 。
在那里你可以得到它。
您可以下载安装程序,其中既包括了虚拟世界和虚拟NXT ,从原来的公告页面: [链接] 。如果你提供反馈和协助处理测试,他们会当它被释放给你50 %的折扣。
还有就是产品页面上的其他信息: [链接]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 18:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
飞得更高 发表于 2014-2-3 14:35
翻译一下:
机器人技术是伟大的,但如果你有很多的希望参加的孩子,你将需要一个相当大的多套。你不想花费 ...

用有道翻译的吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 20:24:54 | 显示全部楼层
有模拟器真好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-4 07:36:08 | 显示全部楼层
我还没见过。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-13 23:25:23 | 显示全部楼层
英文说明书: nxt-emulator-guide.pdf (2.95 MB, 下载次数: 132)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-25 22:51:34 | 显示全部楼层
楼主有激活码吗
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-26 10:43:53 | 显示全部楼层
xsy 发表于 2014-2-25 22:51
楼主有激活码吗

没有
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-16 16:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
学习一下,谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-17 15:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
无码,有的时候真不爽。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-29 10:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
很好玩,多谢楼主
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-5 23:22:56 | 显示全部楼层
大佬,这个http://cdn.robotvirtualworlds.co ... %20Demo%20build.exe下载页面打不开啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|中文乐高 ( 桂ICP备13001575号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:06 , Processed in 0.088947 second(s), 23 queries .